We can all agree that AI or artificial intelligence is all around us and even if you do not have Smartphone that works on it, in the next few years, you will own it and that is something you should remember.
In most cases, we tend to think of video surveillance as digital eyes that are watching out for us and over us. However, reality tells us that there are only useful in case that you are looking through them and only them.
For instance, sometimes when you are watching live footage, you may see an intruder through multiple video feeds.
However, most surveillance cameras are passive, which means that they will not provide you alert or notification in case something happens, but you have to go through footage to find who entered your property manually.
Finally, you do not have to worry, because things are changing and advancing, which is why today you can find AI business security camera system that will accommodate all your needs and requirements.
This could be a great thing when it comes to helping police, public safety since cameras will be able to spot things that are outside the usual pattern by using mechanical and scientific methods as well as sensors.
Of course, the idea of camera understanding that you are could be scary and drive your paranoia to a maximum. The main reason for that is that some organizations and individuals may use the ability of recognition and abuse that particular idea.
We have not reached a point where we started adapting AI surveillance systems everywhere around us, but the process is ongoing, and we can only imagine what will happen in the future.
What Is So Special About Them?
Similarly, as we have mentioned above, AI cameras are a trend that most manufacturers are trying to create and present to the public. Since most tech companies nowadays are fighting wars when it comes to smart and AI technology, we can only assume what we can expect tomorrow.
- Pet and People Detection – The main idea of most artificial intelligence cameras is that you will be able to find the ones that will provide you difference between humans, pets and natural elements. The issue with the first smart surveillance systems is that they could not differentiate animals from humans, which lead to numerous alerts even when a small dog passes by or a mouse. That was frustrating, which is why manufacturers had to advance this particular technology and allow cameras to determine the patterns of different shapes. Therefore, you will only get alert when a real intruder gets in and without bothering in the middle of the road for nothing.
- Facial Recognition – Another great thing that you will get with artificial intelligence cameras is the ability to find the ones that will have facial recognition ability. Therefore, cameras will learn your face and faces of familiar people, while they will differentiate new ones from the familiar ones. Consequently, you can easily set to be notified every single time unfamiliar face pops up. Apart from that, these cameras can quickly enter the internet database and learn faces of suspects that are on the run, or if someone already broke into your house. As soon as this happens, you can program it to contact authorities immediately.
- It Can Detect Unusual Behavior – Some of them will provide you the ability to analyze and collect the data and after a while, they can create a familiar pattern of the specific situation and notify you in case anything changes. At the same time, they can alert you in case of an abnormal event, but you have to set preferred notification method, which is a much better choice than watching hours of footage to find a missing link or a problem. Some high-end models will provide you the ability to identify particular movements, such as transiting from one area to another. If you wish to learn more on artificial intelligence, you should visit this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence for more information.
- You Can Track Various Objects – Finally, you can rest assured, because you can find artificial intelligence cameras that can quickly analyze and track anything that moves around. For instance, as soon as someone unknown breaks into your home, the surveillance system will analyze and zoom in the target, while recording a video or taking a clear shot. That way, you will not miss anyone when breaches your household or office building.
- Voice Recognition – The last but not least, the latest surveillance systems for security reasons will be able to take orders from you similarly as other voice assistants. Therefore, you will be able to talk directly with a security camera so that you can find the exact timeline, for instance, when your daughter got back home from school. It will save you both hassle and time for checking footage manually.