SMS EasyReader&Printer is a free online application for uploading and supporting *.XML • MSG • VMSG • VMG • CSV • TXT files from all smartphones with Android, Windows Phone and iOS. With SMS EasyReader&Printer you can easily READ • MANAGE • SEARCH • SELECT • GENERATE CHATS • VIEW STATISTICS • DELETE • CLEAN SPAMS • EMAIL SMS’ES • SAVE and PRINT your SMS text messages and MMSes (*.JPG,PNG and GIF) from all kinds of smartphones and iPhones.
SMS EasyReader&Printer SpeedPRO is the first SMS and MMS management app in the world for all smartphones!
Are you looking for an ideal way to print SMS text messages from Android? You just found the best web solution that will help you print SMS from Samsung and other smartphones! SMS EasyPrinter&Reader offers an incredible experience for users that want to print SMS from Android and keep their inbox organized. Depending on the needs, you can use SMS EasyReader&Printer for various activities.
Here are some ways you can use SMS EasyPrinter&Reader:
- Print SMS from Android and other smartphones.
- Email SMS text messages.
- Utilize SMS text messages as evidence on court.
- Protect your important text messages and store them into one, unique file.
- Organize your SMS text messages by names, dates, contact.
- Search through your old and new SMS text messages.
- Generate chats.
- Clean spam messages from your inbox.
If you are an organized person that wants to keep the track of all the SMS text messages, this is the best app for you. You won’t have to waste your time looking for a specific message in your phone. Just use SMS EasyReader&Printer and see all your texts together.
One of the best things about SMS EasyReader&Printer is that you don’t need advanced skills to learn how to print SMS from Android. This web solution made the whole procedure very simple and easy.
How to print SMS from Android – Step by step:
- Download SMS EasyExporter from SMS EasyReader&Printer homepage https://sms-vmsg.org.
- Export all the messages you want to print (or save) to a specific file provided by SMS EasyExporter. The name of the file will be sms_android.vmsg or mms_android.vmsg
- Connect your smartphone to a computer via USB.
- Locate sms_android.vmsg or mms_android.vmsg in the directory of your smartphone and paste the file to your computer.
- Upload the file to the UPLOAD box found on SMS EasyReader&Printer website.
After completing those steps, you will get all your SMS text messages on a big screen. Depending on the needs, you can email SMS text messages, save them or print SMS text messages from Android immediately.
SpeedPRO – Upgraded version of SMS EasyReader&Printer
For only $9,99, you can gain access to the outstanding features of SMS EasyReader&Printer SpeedPRO for three hours. If that’s not enough, you can pay $29 for 7 days; $49 for 6 months; $99 for lifetime or $250 for GoldLifetime plans. SpeedPRO is faster than the free version, it supports larger files, multiple formats and also allows you to export MMS. In addition, you can use 100% SMS chat within the program and you won’t have any ads interrupting your experience.
Now that you know how to print SMS text messages from Android, you should download SMS EasyExporter as soon as possible. Only after trying this program out, you will understand all its benefits. For the start, you can try out the free app or the demo version of the paid app. Either way, you will be able to print SMS from Samsung, iPhone, Windows and any other smartphone that you may have. Enjoy!